Performance Based Objectives
1. I am able to cite textual evidence to support an analysis of what the text says explicitly.
2. I am able to cite textual evidence to support inferences drawn from the text
Learning Objective: Is to understand and practice identifying the 8 different parts of speech, grammar & mechanics
1. Review Essential 55 - Positive Rules for Creating Successful Students
Learning Objective: Is to understand and put to use the 12 Close Reading Strategies
1. Read Ch. 18 of To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee [w/ Trial Evidence Chart (Chapters 17-19): To Kill a Mockingbird]
2. We reviewed TKAM Comprehension Check Chapters 1-16
3. We completed The Rebuttal Student Instructions to understand how to use different transitions to create rebuttals that mention the opinions of the other side of an issue.
1. NEWSELA: NEWSELA: Parents and Lawmakers Are Deeply Divided On Whether To Arm Teachers
[IT IS DUE]