Performance Based Objectives
1. I am able to cite textual evidence to support an analysis of what the text says explicitly.
2. I am able to cite textual evidence to support inferences drawn from the text
Learning Objective: Is to understand and practice identifying the 8 different parts of speech, grammar & mechanics
1. Review Essential 55 - Positive Rules for Creating Successful Students
Learning Objective: Is to understand and put to use the 12 Close Reading Strategies
1. Read Ch. 27 of T.K.A.M.
2. Students will complete To Kill A Mockingbird - Aunt Alexandra's Tea Party - Writing Activities:
a. Identify and record 5 quotes from the character you chose for the tea party. [loose-leaf sheet of paper]
b. Write a 200 word Diary Entry in the writing perspective and writing voice of the character you chose for the tea party. [wksht.]
c. Write 20 questions you would like to ask various characters from the novel when we have the tea party. [loose-leaf sheet of paper]
3. Complete the Final Draft of your Persuasive Speech using your Persuasive Skeleton Outline
4. Complete the TKAM [Ch. 21-31] Vocab Sheet
Homework: Complete "Wrinkle in Time" hyperdoc