Performance Based Objectives
1. I am able to cite textual evidence to support an analysis of what the text says explicitly.
2. I am able to cite textual evidence to support inferences drawn from the text
Learning Objective: Is to understand and practice identifying the 8 different parts of speech, grammar & mechanics
1. Review Essential 55 - Positive Rules for Creating Successful Students
Learning Objective: Is to understand and put to use the 12 Close Reading Strategies
1. Recite the Self-Determination Oath by Elaine Maxwell
2. Recite The Grammar Songs in preparation for the ELA/Reading Milestone Test next Wednesday.
3. Practice Synergy by performing the Cotton Eye Joe Line Dance & Electric Slide
4. Class Picture to thank our parents & families for their support of the reading of To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
5. Q & A with the characters from To Kill A Mockingbird [Each class member is a character from the book today.
6. Eat Brunch & Watch "To Kill A Mockingbird" the movie on Netflix.
1. Complete the reading of "Wrinkle in Time" and complete the "Wrinkle in Time" hyperdoc posted in Google Classroom.