Performance Based Objectives
1. I am able to cite textual evidence to support an analysis of what the text says explicitly.
2. I am able to cite textual evidence to support inferences drawn from the text
Learning Objective: Is to understand and practice identifying the 8 different parts of speech, grammar & mechanics
1. Daily Grammar Practice - Week 16
2. Review Essential 55 - Positive Rules for Creating Successful Students
Learning Objective: Is to understand and put to use the 12 Close Reading Strategies
3. In 1 paragraph SUMMARIZE how you determined the winner between the 2 "Finder's Keepers" articles from last week. Use specific academic vocab [ie. ethos, pathos, logos, evidence, facts, etc.] to explain your answer.
4. Read Ch. 1-3 of Chasing Lincoln's Killer by James Swanson
Homework: Complete Sign Up Genius & Remind 101