Performance Based Objectives
1. I am able to cite textual evidence to support an analysis of what the text says explicitly.
2. I am able to cite textual evidence to support inferences drawn from the text
Learning Objective: Is to understand and practice identifying the 8 different parts of speech, grammar & mechanics
1. Review Essential 55 - Positive Rules for Creating Successful Students
Learning Objective: Is to understand and put to use the 12 Close Reading Strategies
1. Read Ch. 19 of To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee [w/ Trial Evidence Chart (Chapters 17-19): To Kill a Mockingbird]
2. We used Kahoot to review Ch. 12-20 Vocabulary in preparation for the qiuz on Wednesday.
3. Watch more excerpts of Golden Globe "Best Picture" nominee, "The Great Debaters", with Forest Whitaker and Denzel Washington in preparation for writing the final draft of your debate speech.
1. NEWSELA: NEWSELA: Parents and Lawmakers Are Deeply Divided On Whether To Arm Teachers
[IT IS DUE]