1. In your own words: How does a writer develop an engaging plot for their audience? Be sure to cite textual evidence from the "Plot Rap".
1. Part 1: Open Discussion: Subplots Reader's Journey pg. 146
2. Part 2: Discuss - Subplots , Reader's Journey pgs. 146-147
3. The students will complete the GA Milestone Grade 8 EOG Practice Assessment
4. Students will compete their Final Draft of the Fictional Suspense Narrative Writing Checklist. For more help students may use Reader's Journey pg. 142-144. [IT IS DUE BY FRIDAY.]