Performance Based Objectives
1. I am able to cite textual evidence to support an analysis of what the text says explicitly.
2. I am able to cite textual evidence to support inferences drawn from the text
Learning Objective: Is to understand and practice identifying the 8 different parts of speech, grammar & mechanics
1. Review Essential 55 - Positive Rules for Creating Successful Students
Learning Objective: Is to understand and put to use the 12 Close Reading Strategies
1. Read Ch. 22 of To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2. We completed Ch. 12-20 Vocabulary Set 2 Quiz.
3. Watch excerpt of the debaters from Wiley College vs. Harvard University [Golden Globe "Best Picture" nominee, "The Great Debaters"] [w/ Is Civil Disobedience Moral worksheet] in preparation for writing the final draft of your debate speech.