Performance Based Objectives
1. I am able to cite textual evidence to support an analysis of what the text says explicitly.
2. I am able to cite textual evidence to support inferences drawn from the text
Learning Objective: Is to understand and practice identifying the 8 different parts of speech, grammar & mechanics
1. Review Essential 55 - Positive Rules for Creating Successful Students
Learning Objective: Is to understand and put to use the 12 Close Reading Strategies
1. Complete the To Kill A Mockingbird Exam: 8th ELA
2. Complete the "Connecting Paragraphs & Synthesizing Information" Worksheet & begin the final draft of your Persuasive Speech.
3. Complete the Final Draft of your Persuasive Speech using your Persuasive Skeleton Outline
1. DO'NT FORGET YOUR SOUTHERN DISH FOR THE TEA PARTY!!!
2. Complete the reading of "Wrinkle in Time" and complete the "Wrinkle in Time" hyperdoc posted in Google Classroom.