Performance Based Objectives
1. I am able to DEVELOP A LEAD PARAGRAPH AND CONCLUSION PARAGRAPH
2. I am able to DEVELOP DIRECT AND INDIRECT CHARACTERIZATION THROUGH DETAILS AND DIALOGUE
3. I am able to USE THE WRITING PROCESS TO DEVELOP A FINAL DRAFT OF MY NARRATIVE
Learning Objective: Is to understand and practice the Essential 55 Rules for Creating Successful Students
1. Recite for Understanding the Essential 55 Rules for Creating Successful Students
- On MONDAY, students developed 2 descriptive paragraphs that focus on the "5 Senses" to describe the setting for their narrative.
- On TUESDAY, students are developing a lead paragraph and conclusion paragraph for their narratives.
- On WEDNESDAY, students practiced correctly punctuating dialogue. Students also completed a CHARACTER SKETCH for the main character in their narrative. They finished the class period by infusing dialogue and character details from their CHARACTER SKETCH into their narratives.
-On Thursday, students completed typing the final draft of their narrative on personal laptops. Afterward, the used the EDITING CHECKLIST on the board, to self assess for: dialogue, characterization, setting, & mood. Last but not least, students uploaded the FINAL DRAFT of their personal narrative to GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
Homework: Return all school forms signed. DON'T FORGET YOUR SNACK DONATION!!!