ClassDojo Training Checklist
___ Set a day and time to present to your colleagues
___ If necessary: Send an email to your principal (see sample email in presentation pack)
___ Send out an invitation to your colleagues (see sample email in presentation pack)
___ Look through the presentation on Prezi or use the Powerpoint in the presentation pack
___ Walk through the presentation once so you’re ready!
___ Print out enough copies of the handout for everyone at the PD
Presentation (approximately 20 minutes)
Introduction (3 minutes)
- Provide a brief overview of how ClassDojo has helped in your classroom.
- Explain that ClassDojo is a teacher-heavy team that is constantly working with educators to make improvements to the site - so we would love their feedback J
Presentation (4 minutes)
- Walk through the presentation to familiarize teachers with the main features of ClassDojo
- Please provide insight based on your experience with ClassDojo!
Demo (6 minutes)
- When you get to the “Let me show you how ClassDojo works” slide leave the presentation and log into ClassDojo. Please show the audience:
- Your classes and your students
- How to award a point (if possible show them awarding a point via a phone or tablet!)
- How to end class and access the reports feature
- How to send the reports home to parents at the end of the week via email
- How to give students their logins so they can check their progress from home
Signup (5 minutes)
Now go back to the presentation and use the slides to guide teachers through signing up for ClassDojo.
- Give the group time to play with the site. During this time try to roam around the room to help the teachers who need assistance!
Wrap-up (2 minutes)
- Encourage teachers to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org if they need help, have questions, or have feedback for us!
All done! Thank you for being a part of the ClassDojo movement!
The ClassDojo Team