Performance Based Objectives
1. I am able to cite textual evidence to support an analysis of what the text says explicitly.
2. I am able to cite textual evidence to support inferences drawn from the text
Learning Objective: Is to understand and practice diagramming varying sentence parts
Activator 1. Daily Grammar Practice - Sentence Diagramming - Week 10
Activator 2. Self - Determination Oath
Activator 3. Play Quizlet Unit 2: Vocab Review Game
Learning Objective: Is to use Web 2.0 technology to understand and put to use the 12 Close Reading Strategies to research and analyze information as a reliable or unreliable source
Go to Google Classroom. Click on Hyperdoc called 'Response to Lit: Suspense Street & Everyday Use Hyperdoc. Then complete:
3. Complete Unit 2 Vocab Quiz
4. Finish drafting your suspense narrative.
5. Finish revising your peer- revising your suspense narrative.
6. Finish creating your storyboard on Storyboard That website.
7. Complete Lit. Circle Round 5 worksheet and turn it in.
1. Complete Plot & Characterization Analysis Packet
2. Complete Sign Up Genius & Remind 101