ELAGSE8W2 Write informative/explanatory texts to examine a topic and convey ideas, concepts, and information through the selection, organization, and analysis of relevant content.
Performance Based Objectives
1. I am able to cite textual evidence to support an analysis of what the text says explicitly.
2. I am able to cite textual evidence to support inferences drawn from the text
Learning Objective: Is to understand and practice identifying the 8 parts of speech
1. Daily Grammar Practice - The 8 Parts of Speech - Week 12
2. Self - Determination Oath
Learning Objective: Is to use Web 2.0 technology to understand and put to use the 12 Close Reading Strategies to research and analyze information as a reliable or unreliable source
DIRECTIONS: Go to Google Classroom. Click on Hyperdoc called 'Response to Lit: Suspense Street & Everyday Use Hyperdoc. Then complete:
3. TURN IN/POST Everyday Use by Alice Walker Worksheet 1 [IT IS OVERDUE!!!]
4. TURN IN/POST Unit 2: Response to Literature Constructed - Response Assessment
5. TURN IN/POST 100 Day Challenge Expository Presentation
6. Complete AR Quiz FOR YOUR MEMOIR.
1. DON'T FORGET YOUR $5 DONATION FOR A T-SHIRT!
2. Complete Sign Up Genius & Remind 101