Performance Based Objectives
1. I am able to cite textual evidence to support an analysis of what the text says explicitly.
2. I am able to cite textual evidence to support inferences drawn from the text
Learning Objective: Is to understand and practice identifying the sentence parts, clauses/sent. types, & diagramming
1. Daily Grammar Practice - Clauses/Sent Types - Capitalization/Punctuation - Diagramming Week 9
Learning Objective: Is to use Web 2.0 technology to understand and put to use the 12 Close Reading Strategies to research and analyze information as a reliable or unreliable source
2. Go to Google Classroom. Turn in all 3 tasks on 'Response to Lit: Born Bad Hyperdoc. The assignments are:
1. Complete Unit 1: Part 2 Vocab Wksht.
2. Response to Lit: Born Bad Wksht.
3. Unpacking the Standard: Born Bad Wksht.]
3. Go to Google Classroom. Begin the new Hyperdoc on 'Response to Lit: Suspense Street & Everyday Use Hyperdoc
1. Read the memoir you checked out for the 2nd 9 weeks.
2. Complete Sign Up Genius & Remind 101