Performance Based Objectives
1. I am able to cite textual evidence to support an analysis of what the text says explicitly.
2. I am able to cite textual evidence to support inferences drawn from the text
Learning Objective: Is to understand and practice identifying the 8 different parts of speech, grammar & mechanics
1. Daily Grammar Practice - Week 22
2. Review Essential 55 - Positive Rules for Creating Successful Students
Learning Objective: Is to understand and put to use the 12 Close Reading Strategies
1. Read Ch. 11 of To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2. Students self-corrected #3 of the 'Sick Rose' Activity Worksheet to be sure they used a quote from the poem and a quote from To Kill A Mockingbird.
1. NEWSELA: NEWSELA: Parents and Lawmakers Are Deeply Divided On Whether To Arm Teachers