Performance Based Objectives
1. I am able to cite textual evidence to support an analysis of what the text says explicitly.
2. I am able to cite textual evidence to support inferences drawn from the text
Learning Objective: Is to understand and practice identifying the sentence parts, clauses/sent. types, & diagramming
1. Daily Grammar Practice - Clauses/Sent Types - Capitalization/Punctuation - Diagramming Week 8
Learning Objective: Is to understand and put to use the 12 Close Reading Strategies
2. Memorize Plot Rap
3. No Place For Hate - American Story of the Week - Kehinde Wiley
Learning Objective: Is to use Web 2.0 technology to understand and put to use the 12 Close Reading Strategies to research and analyze information as a reliable or unreliable source
4. Go to Google Classroom. Continue work on 'Response to Lit: Born Bad Hyperdoc' [Complete Unit 1: Part 2 Vocab Wksht., Response to Lit: Born Bad Wksht., & Unpacking the Standard: Born Bad Wksht.]
1. Read the memoir you checked out for the 2nd 9 weeks.
2. Complete Sign Up Genius & Remind 101