Performance Based Objectives
1. I am able to cite textual evidence to support an analysis of what the text says explicitly.
2. I am able to cite textual evidence to support inferences drawn from the text
Learning Objective: Is to understand and practice identifying the 8 different parts of speech, grammar & mechanics
1. Daily Grammar Practice - Week 16
2. Review Essential 55 - Positive Rules for Creating Successful Students
Learning Objective: Is to understand and put to use the 12 Close Reading Strategies
4. Read Ch. 4 of Chasing Lincoln's Killer by James Swanson [while completing the open book quiz].
5. Verb Moods Powerpoint - Write new VOCAB INTO YOUR NOTES! Complete the 10 Questions at the end ON YOUR OWN PAPER!
Homework: Complete Sign Up Genius & Remind 101
SPECIAL NOTE: Parents,
Several students have asked for the opportunity to order a "Give It 100" hoodie sweater. It is $15.00. If your student would like to order one, PLEASE HAVE THEM INFORM MR. MARC. Please send in $15.00 by Friday, Feb. 9th. Thank you for your support of this school initiative.