Performance Based Objectives
1. I am able to cite textual evidence to support an analysis of what the text says explicitly.
2. I am able to cite textual evidence to support inferences drawn from the text
Learning Objective: Is to understand and practice identifying the sentence parts
1. Daily Grammar Practice - Sentence Parts - Week 6
Learning Objective: Is to understand and put to use the 12 Close Reading Strategies
1. Using technology [Chromebooks], join your class period's online Google class:
Learning Objective: Is to use Web 2.0 technology to understand and put to use the 12 Close Reading Strategies to research and analyze information as a reliable or unreliable source
2. Prewriting - Using Easybib.com, students will create a login account, create 3 note cards, and cite at least 1 reliable source for information about their college and career
Learning Objective: Is to understand how to develop a main idea and supporting details to introduce your research topic.
3. Drafting - Use the Career & College Writing Prompt to write the introduction paragraph to your Career & College Research Paper.
1. Complete Sign Up Genius & Remind 101